BEFORE YOU START YOUR REGISTRATION, PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE ON HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT SUCCESSFULLYFollow these steps to register for an examination.
1) If this is your first time of using this portal, you will need to create an account on the portal, Click Here To Create An Account 2) If you have already created an account, what you need to do is to login, please use the form below to login
3) After logging in, you will need to create a profile and upload your passport.
4) After the above step, you can now proceed by clicking on "Apply for Exam"
5) Then Select the examination you want to apply for, click on "Submit"
6) You will be redirected to the examination summary page, click on "Proceed to Application form" button showing below the summary table.
7) Then you will be redirected to the Application Form, Please read the instructions carefully at the top of the application form.
8) After you have filled the examination application form and attached all documents, you MUST make payment either online.
9) After a successful online payment, print the receipt that shows your payment was successful as an evidence of payment, you will also get two different email messages from two different email addresses if your payment is successful
PRIMARY CANDIDATES DO NOT NEED TO SEND ANY DOCUMENT TO THE COLLEGE WHEN THEY ARE DONE WITH SUCCESSFUL REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT. DIPLOMA, PART I AND PART II CANDIDATES ARE TO CHECK THE EXAMINATION ADVERT TO KNOW THE DOCUMENTS THEY ARE TO SEND TO THE COLLEGE. NOTE PLEASE : To register for examinations on this portal, you need to have scanned and saved some or all the following documents where applicable:
- Fill all compulsory fields before using the 'Submit' button
- Compulsory fields are indicated by the (*) symbol
- Max upload size is 300KB (0.3 MB)
- Certificates to be uploaded should be in any of these formats (.jpeg; .jpg)
- Relevant Documents as evidence for change of name should be uploaded where applicable
- Certification Page should be endorsed by candidates supervising consultants or HOD
- Basic Medical Degree Certificate, e.g MBBS, MB ChB,BDS,etc
- Certificate for full Registration with National Medical Board
- Certificates for Voluntary Service(NYSC or others where applicable)
- Evidence of Change of Name(Where applicable)
- Certification Page - Please click below to download the certification page, print and fill it, then scan it before you start your registration because you will have to upload back the filled copy while registering
- Diploma Certification Page Click Here to Download
- Primary Certification Page Click Here to Download
- Part I & Part II Certification Page Click Here to Download
After creating your profile, click on the "Course Registration" box on the dash board, You would be redirected to a page that contains list of available courses.
Click on the course you wish to register for, select your faculty and type your institution,
Then proceed to payment.