Read user guide and download certification
BEFORE YOU START YOUR REGISTRATION, PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT MESSAGE ON HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT SUCCESSFULLY Follow these steps to register for an examination.
- If this is your first time of using this portal, you will need to create an account on the portal,
- If you have already created an account, what you need to do is to login, skip this step if you have already logged in
- After logging in, you will need to create a profile and upload your passport.
- After the above step, you can now proceed by clicking on "Apply for Exam"
- Then Select the examination you want to apply for, click on "Submit"
- You will be redirected to the examination summary page, click on "Proceed to Payment" button, you can select from any of the two options of payment available.
- After a successful payment, you would be redirected to the Application Form(IF YOU ARE NOT REDIRECTED TO THE EXAMINATION FORM AFTER A SUCCESSFUL PAYMENT, PLEASE SEND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO +2348161549282), Please read the instructions carefully at the top of the application form.
- Fill the examination application form and attached required documents/information, then click on the preview button, confirm all information then Click on "Submit" button to submit your application.
- Fill all compulsory fields before using the 'Submit' button
- Compulsory fields are indicated by the (*) symbol
- Max upload size is 300KB (0.3 MB)
- Certificates to be uploaded should be in any of these formats (.jpeg; .jpg)
- Relevant Documents as evidence for change of name should be uploaded where applicable
- Certification Page should be endorsed by candidates supervising consultants or HOD
- Basic Medical Degree Certificate, e.g MBBS, MB ChB,BDS,etc
- Certificate for full Registration with National Medical Board
- Certificates for Voluntary Service(NYSC or others where applicable)
- Evidence of Change of Name(Where applicable)
- Certification Page - Please click below to download the certification page,
print and fill it, then scan it before you start your registration
because you will have to upload back the filled copy while registering
- Diploma Certification Page Click Here to Download
- Primary Certification Page Click Here to Download
- Part I & Part II Authentication Page Click Here to Download
- Endorsement Form & COT for Post Fellowship Click Here to Download
HOW TO REGISTER FOR A COURSE.
- Login https://www.wacscoac.com at if you have already created an account, if not, you will need to create an account here https://www.wacscoac.com/register
- After sucessful login, it is compulsory that you create your profile.
- After creating your profile, click on the "Course Registration" box on the dash board, You would be redirected to a page that contains list of available courses.
- Click on the course you wish to register for, select your faculty and type your institution, Then proceed to payment.